Unexpected results

capo_regime

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

It may be too soon to speak in success but my results are amazing to me. I'm loosing hair since my 21 and I done many periods of treatment. But because I was not well informed I never did it with the the rigour that I'm doing now. So I already loosed hope. In 2007 I done a hair transplant and covered about 2 cm in the frontal area and some hair in the vertex area. In last september I was in NW5 and I was thinking in doing another transplant this year. In september I started to do a very rigorous therapy with the big 3 - minoxidil 5% + Ac salicilic 0.03%, nizoral and finasteride 1mg. The hair stoped to fall and I see lots of new hair, specialy in the transplant area. It is so incredible that 2 hair already grow beyond the transplant area.

Well I don't know what the future reserves me but for now its amazing. I'm trying to not be overconfident but this catched me unexpectedly and I'm happy and want to share with you this good moment.

Thank you.

Billygekko

Reaction score
Bro, I'm very happy for you.
I just got a docs prescription for Finasteride, gonna get them tomorrow, hopefully I can regrow the hair that I've lost.
also, pics

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@billy
Get a blood panel of your hormones.They are kinda helpful in the long runas baseline

capo_regime

Reaction score
I would like to post some pictures but my iphone can't catch these small hairs. Next week I will try to use a real camara with a macro lens.