UK-mates story

UK-mate

Reaction score
hello,
I havnt started using any treatments yet but have been worrying about my hairline for a few years now, and recently its got more noticeable. although i style it and its not as noticeable, people have begun to comment on it more, which is slightly irritating. anyway I kind of need my hair for my income (to fund my studies) as i am a part time male model, so a receeding hairline is a bit of a problem.

Im 20 years old and would like to tackle it before it gets any worse. I was thinking about propecia for the temples and front but slightly worried about the side effects, but i suppose theres only one way to find out. I will post pictures here soon, but was just looking for some words of encouragement or advice before taking the first step on the ladder.
Thanks, elliot

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Uk-mate,
I'm glad you could join us. It's good that you're starting treatment early, and you'll be more likely to wake up in the future with a lot of hair. Please review this website, as it discusses in-depth the scientific backing to a lot of proven products, i.e. Propecia, Minoxidil (Rogaine, and Nizoral.

Although Propecia doesn't work all that well on the temples or hairline, Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo definitely help there.

Remember to stick to the proven treatments and good things will definitely come your way!

Keep coming back, stay consistent with your new regime, and, most of all,

goodluck!