uk hair transplants

smirkey

Reaction score
i live in the uk and have been considering a hair transplant for sometime now.The trouble is the more i read on the forums the more sceptical i become.
Is there any surgeons in th uk who can be trusted as i can not stretch my budget to a trip to america.
IS there anyone out there who has had a hair transplant in the uk,and can say hand on there heart they are 100% happy with there results.
:?

whiskey

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Rogers in Stratford upon Avon is the only doctor to consider.
The rest of the UK Drs suck, without exception.
I had 4 FUE sessions with Rogers and I'm pleased that I had it done.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yup gotta agree with whiskey ,Dr Rogers is the only one worth considering...... :hairy:

carter

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Smirkey - I started a thread "Anyone seeing Dr Rogers in the UK" in this section - I've put a lot of my thoughts there.

Thanks to others posting on this site I became aware of Dr R and 5 months post-op so far I feel happy with my decision. In regard to "being hand on heart 100% satisfied" I can't claim that as yet - it's still early days for me - but I have no reason to feel regret.

I think there is a lot of scepticism about - if you asked me 1 year ago then I was very skeptical and everything negative on the boards really put me off. I thought surgery was an extreme measure but now I think it's not the horrific idea I first thought. I had no idea just how effective hair transplants can be.

I don't know anything really about other hair transplant surgeons in the UK but Dr Rogers is certainly a professional individual and I like his manner and approach. If you're serious about considering a hair transplant you should certainly check him out. :)

G

Carter,

That's because you did not allow your emotions to get the best of you! Instead of rushing in to some unknown doctor or a hair mill, you did your homework, recognized both the benefits and risks, and then subsequently set your goals and expectations realisticly. I know because I have read many of your posts. I am happy for you and wish you happy growth in the coming months! :hairy:

G

Dr Rogers is the best guy in the U.K but don't limit yourself by georgraphy as surgery in the States and Canada is actually cheaper and for the sake of £250 on a flight you can get the best guys in the world performing your surgery and not just the best guy in the U.K

I see many guys in the U.K who require repair work and these guys do not hesitate to have their surgeries over the pond.

Good luck with your research!!!

Spex

G

Alot of US docs also offer travel discounts or travel incentives to overseas travelers.