UFC 100

powersam

Reaction score
oni said:
:shakehead: Genki Sudo................WAS BETTER!

Anyone who does the robot while wearing a KFC bucket on his head and a silver jet pack, has got my vote.

[youtube:1c9gzfan]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri-MfGxxnnk[/youtube:1c9gzfan]

oni

Reaction score
powersam did you see the [youtube:eek:vwo4tus]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJO8HRyrBY&feature=PlayList&p=899FEF3C91D48583&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=16[/youtube:eek:vwo4tus]

powersam

Reaction score
Cassin said:
Smooth said:
I hate Brock Lesner <_<

which is why he is worth every penny

I have no idea why people hate him. He has shown himself to be a great athlete, and when he fought couture (the only person who has not talked trash about him) he behaved like an absolute gentleman.

Haha Genki is a nut job.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At ufc 100 event he brought that wrestling attitude to a place where it wasnt called for, acted like a... well like a little kid who won a brawl fight, i too think he is a great athlete, good stamina, agility and ground tactic, but still very immature and disrespectful, after literally destroying Mir he just had to rub it in Mir's face....what a jerk, give the crowd the finger and dising bud-light (you dont spit at the hand that feeds you, but Dana isnt a sucker hence the apologies after fight)

powersam

Reaction score
That's true, but he did apologize, whatever the reason.

You have to accept also that he has borne the brunt of a lot of anti-Brock propaganda by many people. Herring basically said he wasn't fit to be in the octagon because of his pro wrestling background.

Either way, he is proving to be instrumental in bringing MMA into the limelight. This will bring better athletes, better purses and better coverage to the MMA world, and I for one am well and truly grateful for his contribution.

oni

Reaction score
The UFC machine had this planned all along.......................................... This was just the next step.