Tyler 33

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
some pics

http://tevilblog.blogspot.com/p/hair.html

So in my earlier 20's I had really nice wavy and semi curly hair.
I was literally a girl magnet. Never had woman troubles, and could honestly go to a bar and hook up whenever. I was in great shape, funny, witty, smart, in great shape (yes 2x lol) and actually a really nice guy (give or take).
Im in a relationship now but it still destroys me the utmost distest I get from the same type of woman since my hair loss became so aggressive. I personally dont hold any anger or contempt for them though because can you blame them. We all want something attractive. I will say my GF has put on a ton of weight and I hate it, but feel with my hairloss I prob cant do better. I think she feels she doesn't need to keep in shape anymore since I am pretty much losing all my hair. Personally I would rather have a bald girl with a great body than a heavy girl with great hair. Just my preferance I guess.

anyway

I always knew I would lose my hair someday and thought by staying fit and eating healthy with a good vitamin diet I could at least prolong it. My younger brother (2 years) has the perfect hairline and will never lose his hair. I was hoping some of that was in me and I could keep it but nope. I dont leave my house unless I have to and honestly cant bear to look at him. I see how he still attracts young beautiful girls and it makes me want to kill myself. Neither of us want marriage or kids and its hard to maintain that kind of thought process if girls dont find you attractive. We have almost identicle faces aside the hair plus IM IN BETTER SHAPE and he has the social skills of a post but they still would rather go for him when we would go out.

Im 33 now and realizing that lifestyle, if it ever worked, only holds so long.
My hair has been coming out in droves. Every time I shampoo or use my minoxidil I count the hairs stuck to my hands.

Last year I tried finasteride. I used propecia in my early 20's with no issues but never for long due to cost.
Now on finasteride generic it was much more cost effective so I used this pill cut into about 1mg doses every day with zero issues for 8 months.
The worst side I got for 8 months was slight ED but my hair was 100% better.
After the 8 month mark for some reason I got the worst of the worst sides. I got the whole shabole from burning in the tip, to groin pain, to atrophy to full on ED and loss of drive.

To minimize that story I stopped and restarted two more time with the same results. Even tried minimizing the dose the last time.

I now use minoxidil which for me is useless but due to fear I keep pissing away money on.
I just started Nizoral shampoo twice a week but to soon to tell if that will work.
Take my dailys - zinc, GNC multi, biotin, fish oil, D-3, many more but now looking to cut any testosterone boosters to hold back DHT conversion.

Tried the shaved head for a couple years but just not me. My face is not meant for it (big forhead) and my build (muscly) makes me look like an angry skin head.

I have gone on 3 consults right now for a hair transplant. I am def doing this. I have no kids, and zero desire for them. We are not married and each have our own bills. We do own a house together but she is actually really supportive, but I think it more because she knows how determined I get with things and see my mood swings dealing with this.

If allowed I can put the docs and my feelings about the whole process on here but I know another forum I was on deletes any info on doctors that dont pay them. I actually was told by one of the doctors I was on a consult with it happens then tested it and saw it first hand. This other particular forum picks apart posts very neatly this way.

I looked at 2 docs here in CT and 1 in MA and the one in MA is my fav so far.

I will be happy to post pics as well.

Last edited: