Trinov, Ive Been On This For 4 Months, And Getting Good Results!

tezza

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 60 in July, and over the last 40 years I've been losing my hair, and I've tried it all i guess,

So for the last 10 years I've been on Regaine, and Propecia, the reported success rate is low I know, but these both worked great for myself when used together, but after 10 years they've stopped being as effective, I still have a full 90 percent full head of hair a little thinning at the crown, but I've since moved on to Trinov which I've been taking now for 4 months with good results and it has now taken over from the other two, (I'm starting to get natural erections and the sensitivity is coming back, that's the downside when taking Propecia) and my hair loss has slowed down again to the level it was when i first started the other two 10 years past.

The other and most important change i made 40 years ago was to use only filtered water when showing, and have massaged my scalp twice daily for at least a minute a day, for the last 40 years also.

I'll keep you updated on Trinov

xotourlife

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey mate, good to hear, is the most recent bottle of trinov you're using have the exp date 03/2021?