Tried Everything Gonna Get hair transplant Any Advice

hailmary

Reaction score
Been going through depression and low self esteem nothing has worked for me: prp, lasers, minoxidol, finasteride. Just gonna do it I guess. what kind of cash will I be lookin at? I'm live in Canada lookin at Vancouver doctor Hasson and Wong or somebody in Washington area...I told my self I would never get a hair transplant but I have no choice anymore

Attachments

• image_1.JPEG
    image_1.JPEG
    33.1 KB · Views: 306

Bobster231

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was quoted for 5000 grafts for myself at 19 thousand dollars Canadian at Hasson and Wong. It's very expensive.

You could totally conceal all of that with Toppik hair fibres.

If meds haven't worked for you. Your only option is a transplant, undetectable hair system, SMP.

You should really go buy some toppik concealer. It can buy you time while you decide

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are looking at 6000 grafts for starters to get minimum coverage for the whole area. You should have tried dutasteride perhaps.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
If you go with h+w you will likely do well. If it costs a lot it costs a lot. Do not skimp if you decide to go for hair transplant. I would suggest getting a few consults and seeing which Doctor you feel best about. There has to be a good fit between you and your surgeon.