Tried Dutasteride for a day and thinking I am making a huge mistake. Need some opinions please!

mtx29

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey all wanted to ask your opinion: Been doing a Strut formula of min 7.5% / finasteride .25 / tretinoin .0125 topical gel for the past 5 months. Definitely seeing progress but not the best and think I am just being impatient. I have been having some mild ED symptoms nothing like crazy or drastic but definitely not at my full potential and enough for me to have it on my mind. I think I made a mistake and wanted to try a Strut dutasteride topical thats min 7.5 / dutasteride .1 / tretinoin .0125 and I did it last night and I feel like i am making a huge mistake and am just simply being impatient.

I am thinking of going back on finasteride in two options. Either A) doing Oral finasteride and doing a smaller dosage than what the topical is maybe .50mg a day then doing min at night. B) Trying to find a compound of topical finasteride smaller than the .25 I was using with minoxidil & tretinoin in it. I also realize that the half life of dutasteride is 5 weeks. Since I did it once last night how long do you guys think I should wait until I get back on the finasteride so i'm not totally killing my DHT levels?

Also if you guys know of any relatively inexpensive good compounding pharmacies please let me know.

Thanks!

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
You took one pill. Just go back to what you were doing right now before and forget about dutasteride if you think you were being impatient. No need to wait for anything.

jazz1

Reaction score
You took one pill. Just go back to what you were doing right now before and forget about dutasteride if you think you were being impatient. No need to wait for anything.
Snap.