Tried a new product that helped cover my thinning in the crown area

KBrand

Reaction score
My hair has been thinning for the past ten years, much to my dismay. I recently cut my hair short (think sharon stone short) to make it look fuller. I've always used Joan Rivers hair powder to cover the the thinning areas. Someone recently mentioned Bumble and bumble dry shampoo so I decided to try it. I LOVE IT. It's a spray so it's easy to put on. (You need to throw a towel around your shoulders because it splatters a little bit). It dries quickly but it remains a little tacky so it gives your hair texture and the best part is that it covers the white scalp. It actually looks like I have more hair than I actually do. When I cut my hair I also had it weaved with light brown and blonde hilights. I used the blonde powder (which is actually more like a light brown). I really can't believe how well it worked. I can actually spike my hair a little bit and it doesn't show the bald spots. It's a little pricey at $35 dollars but worth it. I'm going to try some of the other dry shampoos that aren't as expensive but from what I've read, they make leave your hair soft so I'm not sure that they will work as well. I hope this helps some of you.