Tricomin instructions quite vague

Reaction score
How do you use Tricomin guys? Do you just spray? No need to massage? Also how many times a day do you use it?
Lastly, how long does the 6 oz bottle last you?

And very lastly, Folligen is much cheaper. Should I go with the Foligen then? But I heard the delivery system into the scalp of Tricomin is better. Or should I go with Proxiphen-N?

May the copper peptide experts please help!!

Cassin

Reaction score
HAIRLOSSMILITANT said:
May the copper peptide experts please help!!

Nowhere near an expert but I use it, so I will try to help.

First read this. http://www.folligen.com Interesting info. Not to hard to read either.

And I use Folligen so I am not sure they list a diff way to use.

Folligen has a higher % of Copper-Peptides than Tricomin. Tricomin has blue dyes to make it look like a higher concentration. The owner of Folligen, Dr Loren Pickart used to be partners with the owner of Tricomin, so what does that tell ya?

As far as a delivery system, I have no clue. I can tell you that Folligen has to be watered down for many people here at first it is so strong, so there is no doubt it is getting into our scalps.

Folligen should be used 3 to 4 times a week so a bottle will last a long time. My first 2oz bottle of Folligen lasted awhile. At first though I was using it every day. I think it lasted me almost 2 months. At 3 to 4 times a week, 6 sprays per ap, the 8oz bottle of Folligen might last 10 -12 months.

I use the spray for ease of use. I part my hair and spray. Don't plan on going out after that! As far as treatments go, Folligen is a hassle. Green stuff on scalp = homebound for the night.

Oh and no massaging needed, the stuff is pretty thin and absorbs fast unless you use it with minoxidil.

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Trico and folligen are being advertised as "scalphealers".
Isnt that just because they cant advertise them as gtowhtstimulators?
Could it be that they inhibit DHT and topical dht-inhibition only work just as well as minoxidil 2%.
Could be the reason why Topical inhibitors newer seem to do the job by temselves.