Transplant Dr Diep Bay Area 1200 Grafts

HairlessApe

My Regimen
Reaction score
Came across this doctor a while ago. His results are just amazing. Hairlines look very natural. I had an online consultation with him and he recommended 1200 grafts to fix hairline. 8,000$ fut. 12,000$ fue. Does anyone have any experience with him? Also considering fut.

Attachments

• 20200928_155157.jpg
    20200928_155157.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 263

fireboy99

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I know he used to be good. I had considered him for my transplant. But had to drop him from my list because of recent negative reviews considering his ethics/surgical standards.

1. In some of his recent transplants he was found to implant grafts in a cornrow fashion rather than staggered/interlocked manner
2. He harvested around 1400 grafts in one patient (This was counted by the patient himself using color codes and was confirmed by multiple other forum users) but implanted/quoted around 800. The doctor didn't acknowledge this at all (Lying?), despite multiple email exchanges.
3. Sometimes he is found to harvest grafts from one side of the donor area rather than evenly spreading it across entire safe donor region. This could lead to a sparse/overharvested outlook when buzzed.

Last edited:

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
$1200 for 1200 graphs is overkill. Yes he’s a good surgeon, but you can find others for a relatively cheaper price.

Anthony_smith01

My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually just saw a review of his last night completely by chance- think the patient only had around 1.3k grafts but his donor area was over-harvested. And he wasn’t cheap either