Transfering stem cells ourselves

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
As we all know by now, stem cells can rebuild and turn themselves into hair follicles.

So I was thinking, the thickest hair I have is around my anus, chest, and pubic area. What if we use dermaroller on those areas first and then use it on head?

I think some of the stem cells from those areas will get into the scalp and do their thing. Anyone tried it?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I just spit out my drink. All I can think about is some nasty f**k dermarolling his dirty *** hole and then putting it on his scalp. You can't be serious...

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahaha, I think you're unto something. I need Swoop's expert opinion this first in order to proceed.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As we all know by now, stem cells can rebuild and turn themselves into hair follicles.

So I was thinking, the thickest hair I have is around my anus, chest, and pubic area. What if we use dermaroller on those areas first and then use it on head?

I think some of the stem cells from those areas will get into the scalp and do their thing. Anyone tried it?

Try it brah... dermaroll your a*shole until it bleeds. It HAS to bleed in order to reach the stem cell layer. Once you have bloody a*s hole stem cells all over your dermaroller, you can then use it on your scalp. The a*shole stem cells will migrate to the dermal tissue and new, terminal hair will grow... the only thing I am worried about is the possibility of accidentally growing an anus on your head. We have to find someway to avoid this.

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
:freaked::freaked::moon:

Woooow if I was you first post I wouldn't have liked this.

tbone3

Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try it this weekend and report the results including the before& after of the donor area. I want to make sure my camera lighting is perfect and consistent so there can be no questions raised about before & afters being on the same a$&@

firstpost

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds like a good idea. I'm going to try it this weekend and report the results including the before& after of the donor area. I want to make sure my camera lighting is perfect and consistent so there can be no questions raised about before & afters being on the same a$&@

We need people like you who document everything. Thank you, from all of us!

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, I think you're unto something. I need Swoop's expert opinion this first in order to proceed.

I wouldn't be surprised if he already does this but tells everybody he got hair transplant. Obviously he is going to deny effectiveness of this method.

Reaction score
This is the most hilarious, well, thing ever. My eyes are still filled with tears, 20 minutes on. Thank God for this website.