Toplace, Farrell, etc., what's the best cost/quality?

Kindred

Reaction score
I've been thinking about trying a fancier hair system. I don't mind wearing a wig at all -- doesn't bother me. A lot of people on here seem to like Toplace. The Farrell system seemed to be more popular when I joined a few years ago. Any suggestions?

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Kindred said:
I've been thinking about trying a fancier hair system. I don't mind wearing a wig at all -- doesn't bother me. A lot of people on here seem to like Toplace. The Farrell system seemed to be more popular when I joined a few years ago. Any suggestions?

never brought farrell but i no a guy who wears one .he paid £1000 and theres no diffence to my hair4all mines was 200.00 its up to you . i wear toplace as well they are good .cost £100. the choice is yours

Meta-Monster!

Reaction score
Kindred said:

Hatsofhair.com, coolpiece.com, and even finalhair.com have been highly recommended by a quite a few people. Personally, I think the first place I'll try is hatsofhair when I finally make the leap.