Topical T3 - "Frizz Mix" and more

supo

Reaction score
In 2003, someone named Hardwood posted that he resolved his hairloss with topical T3 by adding Cytomel to his minoxidil 5 percent, and doing a Frizz Mix which is ALA+MSM+GS+ Distilled Water and then took - get this 5mg of Propecia and if I'm correct 50mg of Spironolactone. I get sides on 5mg finasteride so I can't imagine him adding spironolactone and not getting gyno. With all that being said - a true study revealed that T3 added to Ethanol caused hair growth in mice and skin thickening.

Me, I'm in a pretty scary place right now - a Norwood 5A on my way to a Norwood 7. My current regimine is NO DHT blocker because my DHT levels are very low in the blood (does that mean anything with regard to scalp DHT that I should stay on an Avodart or Proscar), I added Flutamide to my minoxidil, laser helmet (OMG) 3 days a week, and that's it. I have some left over spironolactone topical that I guess I could use. I also have T3 and was wondering if adding it into rubbing alcohol or polysorbate 80 or in the minoxidil would be a good thing?

The frizz mix is confusing me. I am having PRP done in 2 weeks. My third session. Definitely had hairgrowth the first one - second one nothing, even lost ground, and the third one we will see.

Please help. Scared. I normally wear a system but now that the horseshoe is thinning and dipping in the back, very scared.