Topical MSM - anyone tried it out? Looks interesting!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried topical MSM? Apparently it's very effective at growing hair!

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

whitecoatblackhat

My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently using MSM at 7.5% in a hair lotion that I compound myself with a plethora of other AIs.

I do also have MAP but don't use it in this formulation because I also have AHK-Cu in it and I don't wanna mix them together.

I highly doubt it's effective for regrowth but could possibly help with growth. It does have a low MW as well, so no problems with penetrating the SC.

It's cheap and has near-perfect dissolution kinetics, so it's very easy to add to any topical.

Reactions: mj9

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Currently using MSM at 7.5% in a hair lotion that I compound myself with a plethora of other AIs.

I do also have MAP but don't use it in this formulation because I also have AHK-Cu in it and I don't wanna mix them together.

I highly doubt it's effective for regrowth but could possibly help with growth. It does have a low MW as well, so no problems with penetrating the SC.

It's cheap and has near-perfect dissolution kinetics, so it's very easy to add to any topical.
I've added to my minoxidil at 10%. Like you said, it's cheap and dissolves well. It's supposed to speed up hair growth so hopefully the results from other treatments will come quickly