Topical finastride or dutastride

saucemcbrolock

Established Member
Reaction score
whats up with topical finastride, i have dutasteride and finasteride but dont want to take them orally because of sexual sides.

is 5 mg of dutastride in in 65 ml too much? i also have finastride powder so i could add that in also.

also if my minoxidil has rentin a is this gonna be a problem?

G

it won't work imo.

it has to be systemic for it to work in my opinion

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS talks about a study on his site saying that topical finasteride had similar effects to oral finasteride.

G

i feel like if it does work, it would mean that it's going systemic and then you might as well take the pill

saucemcbrolock

Established Member
Reaction score
my friend was telling me about a newspaper artilce where some one put finasteride in their minoxidil and regrew mostly all there hair. I realize thou that news papers usually suck and are all hype.

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical finasteride/dutasteride has not been tested by the FDA. I havn't even seen preliminary tests. Also, the dosage is completely up in the air. All chemicals defuse through the skin at slightly different rates, and some need a certain conditions to be met before they can be absorbed. For example, some can only defuse in an acid or a base, while others require a stabilizer or carrier. I would just take 1mg Finasteride and see if you have side effects. Most people don't.