Topical Finasteride Dont Waste Your Money On This!!!!

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to let you know about my experience with hair loss. I have been losing it since i was 19-20 and im 32 now.
I had my first hair transplant when i was 21 and desperate. I went to a clinic in london and had 1000 grafts at the frontal area of my head. Since then i was losing more and my original hair was still receding and thinning and so i had another hair transplant when i was 28 in Turkey. This one i was very happy with as they did a procedure of 3200 grafts and it really looks good.

Now I've tried Topical finasteride and dutesteride seperately and let me tell you that they both work in slowing down hair loss but yes they also both live up to there reputation of shutting down your Sex Drive. I wasnt even looking at women never mind being able to get an erection. And its not something id like to experience ever again.

Since coming off all hair loss medication including regaine, i have been using natural oils and vitamins topically and let me tell you they have been much better at stopping the hair shed and itch. Also i have grown more hair and thicker too.

I have no intention in selling or promoting any hair loss formula i am just on here to inform others like me who are desperate in this hair loss journey and would just like some honest answers. I am here to help.