Topical Dutasteride?

funkster

Reaction score
You can get it here - www.lipoxidil.com but it's very expensive as it's liposome based and contain stuff like 17-a-Estradiol, Flutamide, L-Arginine etc.

I've been using it for a few weeks (& others I know) - results seem promising but difficult to credit it to just one product.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
can't you get topical dutasteride anywhere else? lipoxidil.com is too rich for my blood. i ain't got the cash jack.

would it be effective if you made it yourself from avodart capsules?

wild eyed

Reaction score
i cant see why not? crush and liquidify them somehow

i cant see why not? crush and liquidify them somehow

Harry

Reaction score
topical dutasteride

there's a whole science involved in terms of getting drugs/herbs/whatever to cross through the skin. I think unless you have some sort of a carrier like liposomes the absorption rate would be terrible. I've thought about trying to get a pharmacy to compound a liposomal gel with dutasteride.

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone has tried this yet.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
funkster said:
You can get it here - www.lipoxidil.com but it's very expensive

Lipoxidil are always too expensive. Its funny because whenever theres a buzz on hairloss forums about a new idea you can be sure Lipoxidil will bring something out along those lines a couple of months later.

I'm still waiting for their beer and olive oil mix :lol:

Talk about bandwagon and leaping on and off!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
That link didn't work for me :(

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr. Reedy's dutasteride is in liquid form and incased in gel caps so all you have to do is poke and squeeze the stuff into your minoxidil .The blister pack they come in says "dutasteride is absorbed through skin and should not be handled by pregnant women". Case is closed .

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Dr Reedy's dutasteride is in liquid form incased in gelcaps .Testing 123 testing

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Good luck Kev.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah good luck, not sure if it will work though

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Kevin what are you mixing the dutasteride with?

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the laughs by the way . It kind of takes the woes out of hair loss a bit . I'm dripping it into the minoxidil .

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
:D

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Shave my poodle said:
funkster said:
You can get it here - www.lipoxidil.com but it's very expensive

Lipoxidil are always too expensive. Its funny because whenever theres a buzz on hairloss forums about a new idea you can be sure Lipoxidil will bring something out along those lines a couple of months later.

I'm still waiting for their beer and olive oil mix :lol:

Talk about bandwagon and leaping on and off!
Forget lipoxidil and thier nasty prices . Just buy Dr. Reedy gel caps and squeeze the dutasteride into your minoxidil and give it a good shake .