tons of shedding, zits, oil - who else cycles with this?

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have results after riding this out? I'm having the worst by far, but I want to ride it out if at all possible. Month four of finpecia. Very, very thin on top and in front and I don't see any regrowth yet. Seems like most guys don't experience the oily, zitty skin and huge sheds as I do, so I'm looking for long term good results from people who do. I find that, when this starts coming on, that it affects me all over physically. I must have a really sensitive testosterone trigger or something. When it rains it pours. Is Dr. Lee correct that this indicates an inability to benefit from finasty? If I stopped and just did topicals, would I lose tons of hair from stopping? Trying to form a plan here, and input would be great.

br3

Reaction score
i would also love to hear some comments on this topic as i am experiencing the same effects. Mainly with the continued and much accelerated hairloss after 3 months also the skin probs. Anyone??

br3

Reaction score
finpecia, finasty?? i just assumed you were talking about propecia, not sure what those are. If not anyone experiencing these effects with propecia.

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
finasty...finasteride

Yep...Sorry. I meant finasteride/finpecia. I'm still thinning and shedding like crazy. I'm going to give this 12 months, but at this rate I'll be bald by then. This sucks.