Toning

CCS

Reaction score
Myth: 45 minutes of heavy weights makes the most testosterone, and cardio reduces testosterone.
Fact: Your muscle fiber composition determines how much lifting and cardio maximize your testosterone. People with mostly slow twitch muscles get the most testosterone from cardio and less heavy weights.

Add some weights to your workout, with the weight and duration depending on your muscle type. That will boost your testosterone levels so you don't lose as much muscle while cycling, which also means you'll be burning more fat instead.

CCS

Reaction score
I saw a lot of saggy big guys at the gym today. It is like they don't know what looks good and what does not. They just keep trying to get bigger even when they are disproportionate and poorly shaped. Not about the looks I guess. It's all about the size. I was looking at my posture from front view, and I think I looked better than half the guys there. One of the weight staff was there. He had a huge gut. He probably put on 30 pounds of fat since I last looked at him 6 months ago. He was not any bigger, though.