Today I went to get weighed.

G

Every month I get weighed just to see if it’s gone up or down.

There is about 25 of us who have to all wear the same clothes - a white vest and white shorts.

We then have to cue up 1 by one next to the scales and wait for the nurse to arrive, before she weighs each person one by one.

I was about 5th in queue.

Finally it got to my turn!

I was anxious and curious to see what I weighed this month.

I looked behind at the other 20 people in the queue - they were all gazing at me.

I stepped on.

The nurse then turned to me and said "ok, what are you on the scale?"

It all went quiet.

It was still quiet.

Then with a confused look on my face, I shouted "I'm a Norwood 3v with a receding hairline and extreme diffuse thinning on the mid-vertex region"

Everyone started to point at me laughing.

I didn’t know what I did wrong.

I got paranoid, so I started running around like a mental midget whilst pointing at everyone, shouting "stop laughing at the way I applied my Rogaine Extra strength 5% this morning!"

Still confused, I sat on the floor and started to continuously beat myself on the head with a t-spoon whilst muttering “Dr Lee said he’ll send me spironolactone cream last week!â€￾ - until I was finally air-lifted to the local hospital in a rescue helicopter where I was sectioned under the mental Norwood act 1983.

This is what hairloss has done to my life.

shineydome

Established Member
Reaction score
**bing**bing** "medication time, medication time" **bing**bing**

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
Then with a confused look on my face, I shouted "I'm a Norwood 3v with a receding hairline and extreme diffuse thinning on the mid-vertex region"

Everyone started to point at me laughing...

See, that would have been a good time to break out your Norwood groove. I think it would have eased the obvious tension in the room, and as you correctly pointed out earlier, the Norwood groove has helped you open up to others.
Just a thought for next time. :)