To take or not to take.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm 18 year old male who is a Norwood 1.5 (my estimate). I am worried about going to a Norwood 2 ... Do you think I should get on the Rogaine? From what I've read in this forum there seems to be more porblems with it and very little success with the drug. Have any one you guys actually seen any regrowth? and also can it possibly work on the frontal area .. (i knwo tis mroe effective on top of hair).

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
person said:
Do you think I should get on the Rogaine? From what I've read in this forum there seems to be more porblems with it and very little success with the drug.

I don't know where you read that, maybe you're confusing Rogaine with Propecia/Finasteride? Rogaine ("minoxidil") generally works for most people, from what I've seen.

And it works all over your head, front + back.

Ideally, you should be on Propecia/Finasteride as that will halt your hair loss *however* you are still pretty young so maybe it's not a good idea to mess with your hormones just yet.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
personally I don't believe in the percentage ratio on how rogaine works, I think it'll work on anybodies skin regardless. Or, I think It will do at least something positive for your hair follicles.

jwilson02

Reaction score
ive been on the foam for about 9 days and to tell you the truth, im considering putting it on my face so that i dont ever have to shave again!

xodcbox

Reaction score
Yes rogain alone !! FOAM ! It works! I had never even heard or used any of the pills, medications that so many people on this site use . I saw the rogain foam ad on tv. Bought it. and Bam! 7 months later I got hair on my head!!! Yes lots and lots of shedding. A month in half of shedding sacrifice.Very awfull I was scared as hell ! Thanx to rogain I gotta girlfriend she loves my hair! Im 34 yrs old.