to hairlosstalk moderator and the experts.

dfass

Reaction score
first of all you seem very knowledgeable on these topics and i have a very confusing question.
i had been on propecia, and couldn{t wait out a 3 month shed and now am on avodart .5mg every other day. i shaved my head at the start of using avordart and seem not to be losing alot of hair anymore or i can{t tell because my hair is very short. my hair has thinned a little but the problem is that for the last 2 months i have been losing eyebrows, now it is noticeable because i have lost more on one side than the other. right now it is not a big problem because i had big eebrows and now they look normal. but i think this is going to continue. i am currently in a foreign country, and the doctor here said my eyebrow is falling out because i have too much stress which is true, heh i am losing my eyebrows. i remember reading a post on a different website that said someguy developed patches in his eyebrows from using propecia , but this just seems crasy i have talked to the doctor in the usa and he says that there is no way that propecia or avodart can cause my eyebrow to fall out. and i have seen pictures of alopecia on heads and i definetley don{t have this or it isn{t severe, i beleive i have a lighter patch of hair behind my ear onthe same side as the worse eyebrow, but i cannot tell because i do not have sufficient lighting in my room. Also i have been drinking alcohol everynight , because it is a party down here. but what do you think the problem is. maybe the excessive drinking is causing my eyebrows to shed and the medicine not to work on my head, because avodart is supposed to work for basically everyone. as for other side effects, my face muscle spasm , has gone away. or so i think , and sexual side effects are very mild as i am still very young and have a healthy libido. but have you ever heard of something like this and what do you think, can peoples eyebrows and eyelashes shed without areata. what could be the cause, please just guess if you don{t know.

thanks alot for your time