to build up, try this

aussie_dude

Reaction score
i see alot of people asking how to build upa nd what methods to follow. For 2 years now ive been doing hypertrophy training. I was a tall lanky 15 year old just starting rep footy. The coach said if i want to be on the team i need to at least put on 10kg before the season starts (2-3 months away). So my weights coach got me training on this hypertrophy training and in 2-3 months i put on 12kg.

heres a link on the method
http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html

tip: hire an instructor at your gym for 2-3 sessions because technique is a massive factor in weight training and without the right technique you are pretty much wasting your time

CCS

Reaction score
I reported this post. Don't waste your time reading the link. There is no muscle building info. Just a book they are trying to sell.

aussie_dude

Reaction score
hahahah you loser im not trying to sell anything im trying to help people so piss off dont you have anything better to do mate. Dont buy the book i didnt realise there was even one there. Your local personal trainer will know what hypertrophy is so just ask him. Long meaning cut short hypertrophy rapidlly increases muscle size from the core as a result of maximum weight/ low reps. I started off doing max load of 90kg(198 pounds) and doing 5 reps, then i moved down to 4 doing 95kg (209 pounds)( this is bench press only i did various excercises).... at the time i was benching more weight than my body weight, i still am actually though im not continuing this hypertrophy because putting on so much weight quickly slows you down alot. so im 17 years old i weigh 92kg(202 pounds) and benching 95kg in four sets of 8