Tiredness and Brian fog on finasteride

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Been on finasteride for over a month now and tiredness seems to be getting worse and now some Brain Fog/lack of concentration.

I don't seem to have any of the usual sides regarding libido etc, all normal there.

Have many of you had the same problem and does it eventually subside or is the answer to reduce from 1mb to say 0.5mg.

I want my hairloss to stop which it doesn't appear to be yet but I am keeping faith. On the other hand holding a job down is important too.

BrainFog

Reaction score
hey man . im using oral spironolactone . its supposed to produce way more sides than finasteride . been on spironolactone for 7,5 months now . high dose. had brain fogging . which lasted allmost 2 weeks . then it was suddenly gone
i also felt really tired for the first week. it went away on its own also

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Before you do anything give the drug some time. There is a very high chance that this sides are psychological. Or it can just be a coincidence. 1 month before i started finasteride, i felt tired and dizzy and had a really hard time concentrating but it stopped a few days before i got on finasteride. So i guess, if this phenomenon had came 1 month later i would say "there you go, finasteride gives me sides".

So, since all finasteride side effects vanish a while after you stop taking it, give it some time and see how it works out.