Tiny hairs sprouting on hairline

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Using the scar as a reference, i'm going to track the progress of the tiny hairs sprouting around my hair line. Been on .5 mg finasteride, 5% minoxidil once a day, and nizoral EOD for about a month now.
The shedding sucks, but there hasn't been hair growing in this area for years, so i'm super pumped and in it for the long haul. May have to zoom.

Attachments

• 0405151517d.jpg
    0405151517d.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 1,028

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nice that you're responding to proven treatments. I hope all the tiny hairs turn terminal! :D

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm going to post some pictures this week. I'm on liquid .5 mg finasteride daily and 30% minoxidil. It is sprouting some terminal hairs. I used 5% for almost twenty years now, only one temple hair from that (yes, just one). Now I have 20 (used 30% since January 1st 2015).

- - - Updated - - -

I think minoxidil can save hair from permanently dying, IF applied within a short time of the hair falling out, as far as the temple. Some of my terminal hairs are a couple of centimeters away. I don't think my entire hairline will ever be restored though.

You think the hairs sprouting around my scar and hairline are terminal?

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think the hairs sprouting around my scar and hairline are terminal?

The small hairs should turn terminal if you stay on the proven treatments. :)

I'm going to post some pictures this week. I'm on liquid .5 mg finasteride daily and 30% minoxidil. It is sprouting some terminal hairs. I used 5% for almost twenty years now, only one temple hair from that (yes, just one). Now I have 20 (used 30% since January 1st 2015).

Are you saying that you're using a topical 30% Minoxidil solution? How did you obtain such a high concentration of Minoxidil?

And liquid Finasteride? Where are are getting these?

sniper272

Reaction score
do you have a before picture to compare it to? not saying your lying but tiny hairs in just one month is fairly erley to see results dont you reckon?

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: So, I didn't want to wait a month to post an update. 10 days will do. You can now see the hairs sprouting up in droves all over my hair line. Still may have to zoom, as they are new, but their presence is undeniable. Very exciting stuff!

Attachments

• PART_1429112054114_DSC_0006.jpg
    PART_1429112054114_DSC_0006.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 572