Till What Point Is The Mature Hairline Cope True?

Nikki Lauda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am asking because my balding was something like no particular hairfall, even now when I take a bath only 3-4 hairs fall out at a time but my hairline receded like sh*t, Norwood 2.5 now and the thinning hair is still there at the temples which i shave off because it looks bad. Is there a possibility of my hairline just maturing? of course I am not leaving it to chance and still going on the big 3 but I am still trying to cope a bit. I should mention I saw my dad's wedding photos (he was 27). He had the same hairline I have now and even at 50 its the same. He was never on anything.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The problem is, that by now, there is no safe way to tell, science needs to rule out the real action behind this disease, there is more research to be done regarding genes and real action behind like I mentioned before.

There are people who recede to a NW2 and have great densitiy and stay on that stage for years to come and then there are people that recede further and further, I for myself don't even have the classical pattern but diffuse loss and therefore i just noticed my hairloss when I had lost about half of my densitiy on top, my hairpart was wide af but since my hair was about 6-8cm long, I had good coverage.

My advise, don't give it a chance, hop on finasteride and minoxidil and you have a good chance to be fine until there are new treatments available.

If there is something unclear regarding my post then sorry, english isn't my mother tounge^^

Last edited: