Tightness of the scalp (DHI method)

ReneG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my english.

Hello,

After some time after my hair transplant, I will say 1 month, I had scalp tingling and tightness.
I asked the clinic if these tightnesses were normal because it persisted and I was told that it was normal, that it was due to the nerve which was reforming.
I'm 5 months old and since then, the tugging hasn't stopped with more or less strong variations.
And when it pulls too hard, it knocks me out with excruciating sensations in my heart and stomach pains. Fortunately, this does not happen every day.
I spend most of my time lying down because it eases slightly.

Have you had the same thing too? And how long did it take you for those twinges to go away.

Thank you.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my english.

Hello,

After some time after my hair transplant, I will say 1 month, I had scalp tingling and tightness.
I asked the clinic if these tightnesses were normal because it persisted and I was told that it was normal, that it was due to the nerve which was reforming.
I'm 5 months old and since then, the tugging hasn't stopped with more or less strong variations.
And when it pulls too hard, it knocks me out with excruciating sensations in my heart and stomach pains. Fortunately, this does not happen every day.
I spend most of my time lying down because it eases slightly.

Have you had the same thing too? And how long did it take you for those twinges to go away.

Thank you.
Your doctor should have his license revoked for doing a hair transplant on a 5 months old baby in the first place. How your mother even approved to go through with this is beyond me.