Thought Of You Guys - Funny Story The Other Day

Reaction score
I was at a friends house two days ago. As I walked in I noticed some massive 6'-5 mountain of a guy on his couch. Literally looked like a black biker. Tatts, muscles, deep voice etc etc.
We all started shooting the sh*t and SOMEHOW hairloss got brought up.... BY HIM. He said he shaves his head every summer and grows a goatee. lol... he said "man if I was balding (because honestly he had a PERFECT hairline) Id just shave it off and grow the goatee"
I laughed at him and said thats easy to say being 6'-5 and black. He did the usual "no man its a good look and blah blah blah" and we did our back and forth. He then said that my hairline was fine but I made mention to TWO hair transplants and he acted like it was a waste and I shouldnt have done it and just owned it and yada yada.
He said he was 43 and me and my buddy both said he looked younger than that (due to his perfect hair) and I said if I didnt have all the grey in my hair Id look a lot younger to. He told me to dye it and that he dyes his all the time.

My buddy knows my personality and instantly you could hear a pin drop and I stated as loud as humanly possible

"Wait you dye your f*****g hair and beard and I get a hair transplant and YOU act like IM THE ONE who f*****g sold out?"

Mind you this was all in good fun and we were laughing our asses off but you could see the realization in his eyes and he admitted the bullshit of "just shave it man".

Instantly I thought of all you
I've always wanted to say something like this in your situation but I've never had the guts.