Those Hairs in Front of the Hairline.

harey

Established Member
Reaction score
What do they mean? i started with a few in the initial weeks, and now, after seven months, i don't seem to have any new ones. at the same time, one or two of them, one of which is the one *furthest* from my hairline, has gone completely terminal. it's a couple of inches long. yet, after these seven months, my crown is slightly worse than it's small bald spot and general thinning. I've been shedding from the beginning. not so intensely, but i can't really lose any more, or it'll hit the tipping point where it's noticeable.

as i've discussed before, i can't add minoxidil., because of the rapid heartbeat. it is dose dependent, and i really believe that even once a day can get you results. hell, half a day could get you something, esp. since on the full dose, i noticed a thicker beard and even some ear hair growth.

i just want to know if it'll maybe maintain. people will say, give it a year, but i gave propecia a year, with full dose of minoxidil., and i don't think that even maintained.

i'm not asking for dutasteride to be a wow drug. i just want it to maintain. is that too much to ask? i don't want to be like JWM and Marco on hairsite, who have had bad results. did anyone see nothing for the first 9 or 10 months say, and *then* the magic happened?

-harey, neurotic in new york.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacky81, which laser comb do you use? How did it help you? Thanks!

Jacky81

Established Member
Reaction score
stax said:
Jacky81, which laser comb do you use? How did it help you? Thanks!
Hairmax!
It makes my hair healthier, thicker...and i think it helpes dutasteride to regrow/rethick my front.