This is it im giving up!......STRESSED!!

aibo82

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi

im running into my 6th week on the Spectral DNC *minoxidil* SH*T and im shedding like mad im talking like 100-200 hairs come out when I comb my hair and there from my temples!! just my temples its getting worse there getting BIGGER! and they aint little hairs ether my big thick ones!! its upsetting me so much I was in tears this morning with the amount I lost! I could sit there and gently tug them out my head with no effort at all! will this all stop if I come off or will I end up worse? its stressin me so bad!

Carl :cry:

person_123

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe try a different treatment now. could be an initial shed. up to you whether you want to stick with it though.

i've had that feeling before, not that many hairs, (not 100-200), but i have had times where i sit at my desk and tug, and there lie a few hairs :(

sidsidewinder

Reaction score
man

dude i know the feeling, when i first started using minoxidil 5% mi hair was falling down like crazy, even my girlfriend told me, u r going bold. But suddenly one day i stopped sheddingand new hair started to grow. Dude also, do what i did, cut ur hair very very short, like brad pitt in mr and mrs smith and use minoxidil and propecia, i promise u will stop shedding use thoes 2 man
hang in there is worth it

sidsidewinder

Reaction score
dont give up

also man stop thinking all the time about ur hair, psicological factors can produce ur hair to fall. If you wanna keep and improve ur hair CUT UR HAIR VERY VERY SHORT use minoxidil snf propecia
Dont let it get long, i used to think about my hair 24/7 and it was falling like crazy, y cut it used those 2 and it improved when it grew more
HANG IN THERE
i know the feeeling dude