This guy has a great toupee

Would you consider a toupee an option?

• Total voters

Cassin

Reaction score
emex4 said:
my god i know. imagine having a piece of carpet glued to your head 24/7. it would feel so un-natural. you would always be worried about if people can spot it or if its on right. you would have to do so much maintenance. im a lazy guy. id rather be ugly than wear one of those.

:woot:

funny and I agree.

I hate the fact that I made this thread but its interesting to me how much my opinion has changed.

G

emex4 said:
sometimes, though, i think about like say getting a good looking wig to wear to the bar one night in a city where i dont know anyone and just seeing if i would do better with girls.

Well, I haven't done any scientific studies or anything, but most of the women who know I wear tell me I should "never go back". The ones who hint that it might be better to go shaved.....I have a strong suspicion they are simply a victim of negative stigma. Either way, a good quality hair system will make almost anyone look better. Well, maybe not Vin Diesel, but I don't think he cares either way.

And no, the "piece of carpet" that is glued to your head doesn't feel unnatural or uncomfortable at all.

CCS

Reaction score
Cassin said:
emex4 said:
my god i know. imagine having a piece of carpet glued to your head 24/7. it would feel so un-natural. you would always be worried about if people can spot it or if its on right. you would have to do so much maintenance. im a lazy guy. id rather be ugly than wear one of those.

:woot:

funny and I agree.

I hate the fact that I made this thread but its interesting to me how much my opinion has changed.

I fell asleep with mine on after a night of drinking. I forgot it was on in the morning. Looked pretty good. But the front lifted a bit. Kind of a pain having to adjust. I'm guessing super thin skin would stay down much better than lace, just because their is more surface area to attach, but I could be wrong.

CCS

Reaction score
JRob said:
And no, the "piece of carpet" that is glued to your head doesn't feel unnatural or uncomfortable at all.

This is true. You don't feel it at all once it is on. Though unless you get the wrinkles out, don't have excess glue, and get the front down good, you can definitely find places where it is noticeable. And if you don't attach the top center, people pulling your hair willhave no problem lifting the center of the base 1/4 inch off your scalp. So there is a little to worry about. It feels pretty close otherwise.