This girl broke my heart (sort of)

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Offering your apartment to them is probably the worst idea ever.

You have two options:

1. Distance yourself from her and move on.

2. Get grimey and exploit her for everything you can (i.e. money, drugs and vagina) like a true player would.

Unfortunately there's not much of a middle ground. If you keep messing with her, he will come looking for you... unless he's a soft-***, Peter Pan-type cracker. Lord knows I would have been at your door a long time ago.

s.a.f

Reaction score
metropolis said:
they're planning to go to Lisbon in August, so I'll let them both stay at my apartment there - sort of a peace offering.
Terrible idea,
talk about an elephant in the room situation :shock: and seeing as you've got some interest in this girl do you really want to be 'gooseberry' for the weekend.
Best to just forget this ho, shes trouble.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
She is using you for a free vacation trip. She is not into you, or she would not mention the boyfriend. There is a very small chance that he is rich ugly one and you are the sexy one she is cheating with, but I doubt it. I would call off the trip and tell her you thought she was single. If you take her on this trip, you will never regain power.

He's baaaacckk!! :woot:

Petchsky

Reaction score
You should have tried to f*** her and call her possible bluff. Too late now, and yeah worst idea ever with having both of them over your apartment, WTF, you like torture.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Petchsky said:
You should have tried to f*ck her and call her possible bluff. Too late now, and yeah worst idea ever with having both of them over your apartment, WTF, you like torture.

Maybe he wants a threesome. :dunno: :)

oni

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
This all is starting to sound like a Seinfeld episode........

Where do you think they are getting all their new material from ....................................lazy bloody writers!!!

ali777

Reaction score
I'm surprised to find out that metropolis is 32. Although, at this age it is much easier to make female friends without expecting anything, but it is also the age where we are somehow desensitised towards sex. Most of the girls in my age group (28-33) know what they are doing, and if they want to have sex, they get it. I expect that this girl knew what she was doing and she was in control of the situation.

I don't want to say that metropolis was used, but there is no need for him to feel guilty or sorry for them. She got what she wanted, and there is nothing more to it. Maybe she was prepared to go all the way, and she didn't get what she wanted... We'll never know :dunno:

s.a.f

Reaction score
ali777 said:
I'm surprised to find out that metropolis is 32.

Me too, I imagined him to be about 17. Heart broken by some girl off the internet he's barely met? :roll: