thiroid

G

well im goin to get my thiroid tested tommorow. if my hairs fallin out due to my thiroid what are the chances of growin it back?

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
if its your thyroid, they will put you on medication to regulate it and the hair will grow back

G

DeD PreZ said:
well im goin to get my thiroid tested tommorow. if my hairs fallin out due to my thiroid what are the chances of growin it back?

The chances of your thyroid growing back are mighty slim. Tell us how the visit goes, good luck.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Prez

do an archive search on this site for thyroid stuff, others have discussed it before with respect to hairloss and such. Before you visit with your doctor the more you know about it the more usefull your doctors imput will be.

good luck

G

my doctor doesnt know the difference between a hair follicle and my right leg. telligon effiumm......?

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Prez

I think the guys name is discobox or something, he posted a bunch about thyroid. Search for him.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
i have a question. is there more than one test available for thyroid? I had a half *** dr order me a thyroid test. He says it came back normal. Should i have another one when I switch dr's next month?

G

i think they deleted all the archived messasges cus the only thiroid that comes up is my post.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Prez

discobox is member #598 find him in the memberlist around page 7 or so. Either try to contact him by email or search through his posts, he has about 300 posts, i haven't seen him on the forum in a while. He posted quite a bit about thyroid.

good luck