Think I'm Having A Minoxidil/Propecia Shed.. On 2 Month Mark

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hiya guys, been on propecia and minoxidil exactly 2 months yesterday. Before this point i've been washing my hair and applying minoxidil and finding NO hairs whatsoever on my fingers, not a single one. Then starting a few days ago, quite a few have been coming out onto my fingers whilst washing and applying the minoxidil.

the hairs look shorter than some hairs on my head, and quite thin.

Du think this is a 'good' shed, or could it POSSIBLY be me just losing hair again. til a few days ago i seriously cudnt rub a hair off my head i dont think.

cheers.

G

From Holland

Hi Andrew,

This is Jan from Holland. I am using the same combination as yours and I must say it works well and at least my hair loss stopped. SOmetimes I notice small hairs coming up. And I start to believe thats NO imagination. I order from http://www.harifin.com 2 products called Harifin and Nuhair wich are exactly the same as minoxidil and finasteride. But it saves me a lot of money to order there. You can check if you want.

How many days do you wash your hair in one week ?
I like to know to see if you have a different scedule

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^how long u been taking ur sh*t for?

I wash my hair everyday. my tricoloigist told me to do this. and only in last 3 days has hairs been falling out.

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
Is it still happening or was it just that day? How much hair is it that you're losing? I only ask because I've shed a little bit since I started Propecia but it's like I'll lose 5 hairs after showering and drying off and then the next I won't see any. Compared to me losing 50 hairs everytime I took a shower, I think it's improved a lot. Are the hairs thin or thick?