Thicker Fuller Hair (shampoo)

zak84

Established Member
Reaction score
i think vortex mentioned it and i bought it about a week ago and have been trying it, i must say, he was absolutely correct, it does work extremely well for making your hair look thicker, more so than nizoral i think

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
I would agree as I've been using it on the off days for almost 5 months. It's purely cosmetic though as it doesn't have any of the anti-inflammatory benefits.

jerry grant

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
glad you like it zak!

I think its a good shampoo for days when you arent using a medicated shampoo. All those plant extracts in it (like 10) probably do SOMETHING for your hair, but nothing like nizoral or NANO.

G

i think nioxin is the best shampoo i've ever tried....nioxin made my hair a hella lot thicker and my scalp didnt itch n i was dandruff free....i switched to nizoral due to this site and ive been using it for more than 2 weeks n i noticed my scalp kinda itches and it doesnt make my hair as thick n it also caused a bit shedding(could be link to my newly working out routine but who knows).

Afro Thunder

thinstinks

Established Member
Reaction score
hey afro,

i read in a review somewhere of nioxin that when some of the users stopped using it, they noticed a shed, some noticed a big shed

if it doesnt stop i suggest getting back on it and using it on the off days of nizoral

Nicholas

Reaction score
hair obsession me? noooooo ;)

I remember the times when spending a lot of energy on finding and using thickening products. Thicker fuller hair is an excellent brand and their schampoo + conditioner wips the bottom of charles worthington bigtime!
The mousse and styling gel are killer as well although I do prefer charles silk mousse in this area...

Another hot tip if you´re into thickening schampoos is the brand of "David Galvin". The schampoo and conditioner do some really insane swelling :)
Dunno about the mousse since it seems to act more as a "hold" product rather than a thickening agent. I think this is almost as good as it gets.

G

thinkstinks...really..oh fawk no

can u please give me a link? that explains why when i was on nioxin, i barely shedded and when i switched to nizoral, i started getting these weird sheds....please say it aint so!

Afro Thunder :cry: