They say its genetics...

shivs

Established Member
Reaction score
They say that the hair follicles on your scalp are genetically programmed. Dht will begin to attack them. My question is how does it all work. Most men begin to lose your hair in the vertex area and in the temple regions(male pattern baldness) due to the dht attacking those follicles. What about the rest of the head?(not including sides of the head of course). Why is it, that some of the hair follicles put up a fight in the beginning, while the temple areas and vertex are being cremated? They eventually become victims of dht. Why arent All the follicles on the scalp being minitiaurized at the same time? Its like those people who get overall thinning in their scalp that I can understand, but why is it that we get the horse shoe shape. Its very weird if you ask me. Could it be that the follicles that make up your hairline are activated earlier than the the other parts of your head. It almost seems like its a virus that spreads.

Does anyone know what I am talking?

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
REALLY PISSED PREZ said:
evolution man, evolution.

Shut up you ignorant fuckface.

Shivs,

that's the million dollar question, but remember genetics are not magically expressed. They need mechanism (i.e. proteins) to be expressed. So for your genes to cause those hairs to be minaturized they have to be expressed.