TheKidFromDK's story

TheKidFromDK

Reaction score
Guess its my time to lose the hair and post my story.

Its really good to see people help each other with this damn male pattern baldness. And this forum really helped me realize that it is possible to stop this stupid sh**. Now i want to share my experience with the different drugs i use and hopefully get some good advise as-well.

I am a 21 student from Denmark. I have experienced receding hairline and thinning since i was 19 i think. My father and my uncle are both Norwood 3 and they are both 50. And their fathers are bald. So yeah I'm pretty doomed... I think i am a Norwood 2-3 already.

here is some pictures:
IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0203.jpgIMG_0204.jpg

Currently regime is:

Finasteride Actavis 2.5mg
Minoxidil, Lipogaine 1mL 2 times a day
Ketoconazole, Lipogaine Shampoo
Dermaroller every sunday

I have been on Keto and finasteride for 6-7 months now with no shedding, no regrowth, no side effects no NOTHING. i Just started Lipogaine up again after using regaine 1 year ago. I also really think that finasteride aren't working for me. Don't know why, but am going to get my DHT levels checked i think i will probably use Dutasteride. Actually i will already now recommend Lipogaine Shampoo with ketoconazole. It really made my hair look better and thicker. I don't think it helped with my hair loss, but it made my hair, when it was long, look really thick. I use Toppik as-swell which probably is a life saver, which cover my thinning very nicely!

Will like to hear if somebody has a great idea or some solutions that would be benefit for me :) I hope i covered the important things too.

Sorry for my english btw!