The white bulb and neverdying hair.

G

Expert question which I feel hasn´t really been answered.

Gardner, HairLossTalk.com and many others are sure to know but I´m just confused.

At the moment the bulk of my hairloss is from the neck and up towards the .. well top but rather below the top then the very top. I thought that the hair there was like neverdying and that´s why they could use if for hair transplant.

Now on to the bulb. The hairs coming of my head, 90% of them or more have a whith bulb or onion at the end and it´s clearly visible - what does this mean? I´ve heard that a big white bulb means it´s natural hair loss then again I hear it´s just the opposite - is there a generell view on this?

Anyway today I finished my second week on the big 3 and might have something to report but gonna wait another 2 or so weeks to get more .. well haired facts :)

Thanks for taking the time and responding.

try2beme22

Established Member
Reaction score
i read that the white bulb is the hair that is "falling out"... the hair without a white bulb is hair that is "breaking".... i don't know exactly what it means.... but im guessng if its while bulb it means ur going balb but if its breaking there is something else wrong....... like hair vitamin deficiency