The ULTIMATE Hypothetical

Lead Farmer

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a hypothetical situation here for you guys, a very interesting one.

Tomorrow you wake up and one of two things will happen:

a)You wake up in the same hair situation you are in except two things have changed: In your bank account there is now 50 million dollars (or the equivalent in your currency) AND baldness/recession/thinning is considered the most attractive trait possible. Baldness and hairloss is a huge plus and women (men if you are bi/gay) will universally desire you. Men with full heads of hair are shunned and even when they shave sly bald they are laughed at and mocked for pretending to be bald. There are even forums dedicated to people trying to lose their hair through chemicals/medications and other methods.

b) You wake up with a full head of hair. Everything else is the same; no money, no guarantees of women etc.

Would choose a or b? Why?

slipy

Reaction score
regarding the a option. i think 50 mil could allure even the most desperate balders.
me personaly, i couldn't care less about the all women fancying bald guys aspect, but the money could aid me in dealing with all the other things that are wrong with me, basically saving my life that way. furthermore, i could just wear the best wigs and wait for the cure to come out.

nevertheless, it's still a difficult question to answer in a unambiguous manner.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I hate baldness regardless of anything else, don't even care what other people think about hair