The Type Of Transplant With Shortest Downtime?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, which is the type of transplant with shortest downtime?

I saw this and am tempted to get in touch with him - https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...er-pen-3000-grafts-by-hakan-*********.107357/

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, which is the type of transplant with shortest downtime?

I saw this and am tempted to get in touch with him - https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...er-pen-3000-grafts-by-hakan-*********.107357/

This is an FUE procedure as opposed to FUT which is considered a more intensive surgery with a longer recovery period. It's a good result but I would recommend you do significant research on this particular doctor before you jump in.

I would recommend you look into Erdogan, ********, Lupanzula and Feriduni as well.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is an FUE procedure as opposed to FUT which is considered a more intensive surgery with a longer recovery period. It's a good result but I would recommend you do significant research on this particular doctor before you jump in.

I would recommend you look into Erdogan, ********, Lupanzula and Feriduni as well.

Ok yes I'll do that, I'm now at a point of considering it after 2 years of Minoxidil with little improvement and then 1 month on Finastride which I feel is totally ruining my hair in a fast way so just need to do my research so when I think I am ready I can opt for it, I defietely would like the least downtime and obviously a cheaper alternative, I heard Turkey is the best for prices? My current hair situation attached

Attachments

• image1_11 (1).jpeg
    image1_11 (1).jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 226

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok yes I'll do that, I'm now at a point of considering it after 2 years of Minoxidil with little improvement and then 1 month on Finastride which I feel is totally ruining my hair in a fast way so just need to do my research so when I think I am ready I can opt for it, I defietely would like the least downtime and obviously a cheaper alternative, I heard Turkey is the best for prices? My current hair situation attached

Keep up with the finasteride, in my case and most others I have read a shed in the first 2-3 months and then improvement 3-6 with stability beyond that is very common.

Your situation doesn't look bad at all. Dr. Keser in Ankara Turkey is fantastic at small hairline procedures like you'd require, also strongly recommend you stay on finasteride.

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok I already emailed him just now, let's see what he says.

It's basically between transplant or hair system and in the meantime I will try to ride out this rough experience with Finastride that is just really damaging my look and confidence daily. I had a shed with Minoxidil also as I used that for 2 years but nothing to what I am experiencing with finastride in the last month.