THE TRUTH: IMPORTANT: READ WITH ADVICE

jimmybeaner

Reaction score
Look, ok, I'm a Norwood 3. Last year I was Norwood 2 and the year before that Norwood 1. So, yeah, you could say it's pretty advanced. Here's the thing. I tried the Propecia and the nizoral and that was good. It make me shed like a bat out of the oven but gave me wings on the sides of my burns. I remember because everyone says 'Your burns are thicker than they were before it started". That gave me alot of pleasure, and it put a big happy smile on my face. Everyone would say, "hey, you are happy all the sudden". And let me tell you all, this was when I had advanced from a Norwood 1 to a Norwood 2. But the nizoral/finasteride combo was giving such thickness in burn-esque locations that I'd be grinning ear to ear. My point is this, OK, I know it was recedding and all that...HORSESHOE, YES. But guess what? All the people liked it very much, they even say "Hey, you lose hair in the front, but you are SOOOO HAPPY". And I'd me like, "Man/Woman , hey this is my life, my only life, I'm gonna wear it, the frown upsidedown". AND MY HAPPINESS MADE THEM HAPPY. So hey, I stayed on the finasteride/nizoral combo, got me a wooden comb, slicked it back with some polish, and guess what? MORE CONFIDENCE THAN EVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. Guess what? Year three rolls into town, I'm sporting a Norwood THREE. What do I do? I still got great burns, a few tuffs coming up the sides, some curlies around my ear-line...so, I HAVE A BIG HORSESHOE NOW....LIKE NICKOLSON, JACK. and guess what...DO I HIDE IT? NO, I BUY MORE POLISH, slick it all the way back, and TAN MY FOREHEAD. GUESS WHAT NOW? THEY ALL, ALL THE PEOPLE, THEY LOOK AT ME AND SMILE. YOU KNOW WHY? Because I'm happy ALL THE TIME. You know why? BECAUSE I JUST FOCUS ON BURNS AND PENNIES. LITTLE THINGS MAN....ALL IT TAKES. I'm 34 and slept with a 22 year old SECRETARY from PERU LAST NIGHT. She was beautiful. NOW I'm WORKING IN A SHOE STORE...BUT I GET LAID AT LEAST twice a month. IN DECEMBER (COLDEST MONTH FOR ME WEATHERWISE) I GOT LAID BY 5 DIFFERENT WOMEN. 5 DIFFERENT LADIES OF ALL SHAPES, COLORS AND NATIONALITIES. BUT NO FATTIES. BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC, JAPANESE, AND ANOTHER WHITE. ALL WERE UNDER THIRTY AND ONE WAS 19. So basically, NW1, NW2, Norwood 3....FOCUS ON BURNS get some polish, and wear that grin like it was a SOMBRERO ON DAY OF THE DEAD IN MEXICO...because life is too short....wooden comb and polish...love it all the time.

G

i'm binning my finasteride/min/nizoral/lasercomb as we speak and i'm off to Timpsons to get some polish and a wooden comb.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
interesting take on all this, but i like the general tone. a truly happy man, a man whose content is written in his body language and his attitude, demands more respect than the best looking half-hearted man. At least from my experience. The b**ch of it is, getting that attitude and truly letting "that which does not matter, to truly slide" to quote fight club. i have not gotten there yet.

edit: being 34 i think helps a lot, at 24, its hard to face the mirror.

jimmybeaner

Reaction score
one more thing...all the ladies i sleep with, all have full heads of hair and no body hair anywhere...except for one with landing gear...but i find irony to be deleicios...one i have in the library...lol, that one was not even about to make things out of paper machee, because she was so good at every base that leads into the sex...wooden comb polish +smile=sexy times to be had for me

reyn

Reaction score
Hi jimmybeaner, loved your post. Good luck with the ladies. Could you get on the thread started by gunner and pass on some of your wisdom and cheerful outlook to that kid. He really needs help.

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
re:

I believe you would have nothing left if it was not for finasteride. But I also believe that you would be a kick *** lady killa even without hair.
Personally, I like a chick with some cushin, I am not talking fatty but curves baby curves. Not sure why so many dudes are obsessed with these skinny *** chicks but times are a changin because I talk to more and more dudes who would prefer the old Marylin Monroe big tity big *** look.

G

Hell Yes Johnny, I'm skinny as a rail but love me a cute girl with a healthy amount of pudge, theyre funner too

jimmybeaner

Reaction score
hey, i didn't say that i don't like a lil' meat...love them curves...but no chicks that don't respect themselves...springer stuff...can't cruise with a fat girl who don't care bout nothing but getting fatter...that's all...lol