The Truth About Hair Systems/synthetic Hairs

Jay London

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi All, following admins post on 3D hair printing which included a few examples of synthetic hair systems, I wanted to share my experience as I wish I had known this before I went through it:

I have actually previously tried a hair system like the CNC one in London UK. I wore it for a year (with monthly maintenance) and have to say it was an awful experience. Here are some things that they don't tell you or have lied about:
- It itches - a lot!
- You can NOT swim with it - it WILL come off. If they say otherwise they are lying. I had a very embarrassing experience on holiday. And no it's not because I did anything wrong, it was a freshly applied system.
- They actually prefer you go in more often than monthly and they charge you about £60-80 each time (on top of the initial £3-5k).
- The process hurts, a lot! and it ends up ripping whatever hair you have left off your scalp. I have permanent scalp damage from this where there a extra bald patches where I didn't have hair loss.
- You can't go to hot countries - it melts the glue and plus sweat it will come off your head
- If you aren't totally bald, the minute your existing hairs growth under the system it is really uncomfortable! - The system hairs break and fall out and each time you go for maintenance they lose a LOT - and your £3000 system comes back looking far worse. This is because the glue is very hard to remove and take the hairs out with it.
- Maintaining at home is a daily task after every shower - you need to clean the old glue off which is a nightmare to do, and reapply new glue. You can NOT do this when you stay at anyones house unless you want to face the shame. It's a very messy process.
- It will come off when you sweat - not ideal during sex.

The ONLY good thing was that despite all the above, it did look pretty amazing and I got a lot of attention. In the end, I decided to shave my full head and go for SMP - best decision I ever made....until a good treatment comes out :)

Anyway I would advise to stay away. Hope this was helpful!

J