The time of consuming propecia!

ahmadjaved

Reaction score
Once again watsup everyone,
what i have discovered might be one of the greatest discoveries, well lets hope so, i have found that if i take my propecia at exact time each day i EXPERIENCE NO LOSS AT ALL, then what i did was i started to change my medication timming for approx 1 month to see the results my hair loss started back again, itchiness on scalp, increased sebum and my hair started to go faint, and now it has been one week since i went back to normal fixed time and its back under control. I have no idea about the half life (half life is the amount of time it takes for the drug to come off its effect from our body). AGAIN what do u guyz think has anyone else experience this??????
seeeyaaaaoooo

Jaydigs1122

Reaction score
ahmadjaved said:
Once again watsup everyone,
what i have discovered might be one of the greatest discoveries, well lets hope so, i have found that if i take my propecia at exact time each day i EXPERIENCE NO LOSS AT ALL, then what i did was i started to change my medication timming for approx 1 month to see the results my hair loss started back again, itchiness on scalp, increased sebum and my hair started to go faint, and now it has been one week since i went back to normal fixed time and its back under control. I have no idea about the half life (half life is the amount of time it takes for the drug to come off its effect from our body). AGAIN what do u guyz think has anyone else experience this??????
seeeyaaaaoooo

What times have you been taking it?

Jomama

Reaction score
i think it is all in your head.

but i take it at night, b/c dht levels are highest in the am. it makes me sleep better and not as drowsy during the day. ha.

blee7370

Reaction score
I've also been wondering about this. It WILL make a difference thats for sure.
Because say for example: today you take it at 8am.. then the next day at 12pm then day after at 5pm.
Its very inconsistent and the effect of the drug will not be very constant on your body.

That is not to say that if you take it at the EXACT same time every day that ur hairloss will stop. It is in most part probably in your head, or maybe you've just come out of a coincidental shed period. Plus if taken at the EXACT time it doesn't really matter because each day your metabolism varies due to the activity and inactivity of your body. But its probably safer to say that its better to take the pill the same time each day give or take 1 hour.

I've also just read up today that propecia/finas should be taken with a full glass of water. I'm going to try this. maybe it might help :) maybe not

beaner

Reaction score
I've taken it at all different times of the day. It makes absolutely no difference when it is taken. This is ridiculous.

Pondle

Reaction score
blee7370 said:
I've also been wondering about this. It WILL make a difference thats for sure.
Because say for example: today you take it at 8am.. then the next day at 12pm then day after at 5pm.
Its very inconsistent and the effect of the drug will not be very constant on your body.

That is not to say that if you take it at the EXACT same time every day that ur hairloss will stop. It is in most part probably in your head, or maybe you've just come out of a coincidental shed period. Plus if taken at the EXACT time it doesn't really matter because each day your metabolism varies due to the activity and inactivity of your body. But its probably safer to say that its better to take the pill the same time each day give or take 1 hour.

I've also just read up today that propecia/finas should be taken with a full glass of water. I'm going to try this. maybe it might help :) maybe not

I takes a while for DHT levels to rebound, even after a single dose. So taking at different times of day makes little difference.

DHTafterfindosing.gif

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
do you think taking it with alcohol on nights you drink will affect anything?