The return of Trichoscience!

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
I actually noticed this about a week ago or so, but didn't really have the time on my hands to post it on here. The trichoscience website is back up and it has a new improved design.

Sadly, it has nothing new of interest on it. I remember when the site went down with the "under construction" on it, some people were saying it wasn't coming back up, and that the company went broke, among other speculations. Well it looks like those type of speculations were wrong, and the site really was under construction and is back up with a new and improved design.

Now we have Aderans, Trichoscience, Histogen, and Follica all with the same goal. With this number of companies I can only imagine how much competition can heat up in the race to cure baldness, I think there is an unprecedented amount of effort being put in.

Whoever wins this race, the winners are going to be us :).

Of course that is if your *** isn't broke and can afford the treatments. Thankfully mine isn't :).

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
wow i can't wait till the day it comes to market, we will be parading in the streets

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have a feeling that trichoscience would get bought out by ARI because i can't imagine trichoscience getting as much investment as ARI i mean the research is in it's infancy and ARI are a good phase or 2 ahead of trichoscience

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

I do remember reading that trichoscience was being funded by an oil baron or something, so I'm pretty sure they got the cash part down.

I'm not totally sure of the technical rules of the matter, but I'm not sure if you can buy a new technology and implement it into the phase 2 trials of what you're already doing.

Aderans DID buy intercytex, but don't forget that intercytex was already done with phase 2 trials, I don't think anyone wants to start again from scratch.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
We expect to begin human clinical trials in October of 2010. Beyond that we can make no forecasts or any predictions regarding timing/development.

Thanks very much for writing.

TrichoScience Innovations Inc.
www.trichoscience.com