The rebuild hair program/hair loss protocol

hmm

Established Member
Reaction score
Jesus Christ... That's just dangerous.

People are buying into this BS, delaying treatment and diagnosis of serious medical conditions.. I wouldn't be surprised if people have actually died from thinking they could cure their disease with herbs and waiting too long for medical attention.

He should be locked up.

Didn't Steve Jobs admit he regretted delaying his cancer treatment with alternative medicine.

People like the one mentioned in the OP and the youtube video are just preying on people for their money and have no interest in actually "healing" them.

TransientHair

Established Member
Reaction score
There's no evidence that any natural treatments for male pattern baldness work. This guy has tried a lot of natural supplements while forgoing proven medical treatments for male pattern baldness and is still losing his hair.

Himesh Dwivedi

Reaction score
Will finasteride+Min work for me?

Hi, I'm 20 with diffused hair loss over the course of last 5 years or so
I started balding since my 16 when people started commenting on my bald spot. it was not very prominent at the outset though but it gradually exacerbated. I'd liketo know what are my chances with Finasteride and Minoxidil? I've been using them since last month.

IMG_20150714_233111.jpgIMG_20150714_233057.jpgIMG_20150714_233057.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150714_233040.jpg
    IMG_20150714_233040.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 435

Bigsby

Reaction score
You have crown loss. Minoxidil and Finasteride should work well to maintain the hair you have, with possibly some regrowth (as these medications seem to work best on the crown area). Don't think about it, just get a finasteride prescription ASAP (don't worry about side effects, you have a 98% chance of them not happening to you), and then start applying Minoxidil. Stick to it for at least 6 months and then compare to the pics you have now!

If you're gonna get on anything, get on Finasteride at the very minimum.

Himesh Dwivedi

Reaction score
You have crown loss. Minoxidil and Finasteride should work well to maintain the hair you have, with possibly some regrowth (as these medications seem to work best on the crown area). Don't think about it, just get a finasteride prescription ASAP (don't worry about side effects, you have a 98% chance of them not happening to you), and then start applying Minoxidil. Stick to it for at least 6 months and then compare to the pics you have now!

If you're gonna get on anything, get on Finasteride at the very minimum.

I'm currently on finasteride+Min I told you. Plus I'm 20, does that matter? Also I stopped smoking recently. and I use Nizoral 2% as well twice a week. I know I started out very late. but I was skeptical earlier and couldn't make up my mind for the medications. anyway, Is there a chance of some regrowth?

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no evidence that any natural treatments for male pattern baldness work. This guy has tried a lot of natural supplements while forgoing proven medical treatments for male pattern baldness and is still losing his hair.
I've watched several of that guy's videos before now. He seems very adamant that eating healthily and taking supplements, as he is doing, is an effective solution for genetic hair loss, yet he never points out the fact that his own hairline is creeping further and further backwards with every new video he posts.

The fact is that natural treatments simply don't work for genetic hair loss. You can't fight nature with nature. Your genes are too strong and will win out in the end, and you'll discover that you're fighting a losing battle.

Nick9494

Reaction score
Do Not Buy it

Don't buy it, He's just taking advantage of desperate people. I read that pdf and it's so Bogus. Save yourself and don't fell for it.

Freakin_Speed

Reaction score
what about this info here ? I copied it from a youtube comment on the video that is linked on the word THIS in a reply little above me.

walanj o

There is also a study out there that shows that you can alter the conversion of testosterone to DHT with just diet alone. Here are the macronutrient levels in this particular study: "The volunteers were fed a high protein diet for 2 weeks and then a high carbohydrate diet for a second 2-week period; there was an interval of 3 weeks between the study periods during which they consumed their usual home diets. The high protein diet consisted of 44% of calories as protein, 35% as carbohydrate and 21% as fat; the high carbohydrate diet consisted of 10% of total calories as protein, 70% as carbohydrate, and 20% as fat." [2] So notice that both of the diets had, at least for the typical American, fairly low levels of fat and essentially the researchers were playing with the protein/carb ratio. So diet #1 was with a protein-to-carbohydrate ratio of about 1.25 and diet #2 had a protein-to-carb ratio of 0.14. Of course, as a guy who lifts weights and eats a lot of protein, I would like to believe that the higher protein diet was superior. However, that was not the case and, in fact, the higher protein diet actually lowered DHT and it did so by lowering the activity of the 5-alpha reductase enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. The authors noted that "the isocaloric substitution of protein for carbohydrate in the diet decreased the delta4-5alpha-reduction of testosterone while concurrently increasing the oxidative metabolism of estradiol and also of antipyrine in man."

Joel&Ellie

Reaction score
I can't make a new thread so I will reply to this one instead.

I've just started generic proscar cut into 5ths. I'm 28 and have had thinning hair and benign prostate hyperplasia since 2007. I didn't get a perscription because I can get a half year supply of proscar for $42 online, and I know that I'm a prime candidate for finasteride if there ever was one (thinning hair and prostate problems, I don't need a doctor to tell me that.) that, and knowing my health care provider, they would make me consider every other option except the most effective one.

I've been on finasteride for over a month with no noticeable side effects. I stopped taking the saw palmetto as instructed by numerous guides about taking finasteride. I will be starting manual prostate massages to release the built up fluids and dead cells.

This, along with my DHT production severely inhibited, I should be able to avoid surgery for releasing pressure on my prostate.

I do not have any "bald spots" it's just general thinning on the top of my head. My hairline is intact it's just very thin.

How effective will finasteride + minoxidil be in regrowing some of my hair? I am also a prime candidate for hair restoration surgery which I can afford, provided that the finasteride stops any further hair loss.

How effective is a Nioxxin brand hair care regiment?

Thank you

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't make a new thread so I will reply to this one instead.

I've just started generic proscar cut into 5ths. I'm 28 and have had thinning hair and benign prostate hyperplasia since 2007. I didn't get a perscription because I can get a half year supply of proscar for $42 online, and I know that I'm a prime candidate for finasteride if there ever was one (thinning hair and prostate problems, I don't need a doctor to tell me that.) that, and knowing my health care provider, they would make me consider every other option except the most effective one.

I've been on finasteride for over a month with no noticeable side effects. I stopped taking the saw palmetto as instructed by numerous guides about taking finasteride. I will be starting manual prostate massages to release the built up fluids and dead cells.

This, along with my DHT production severely inhibited, I should be able to avoid surgery for releasing pressure on my prostate.

I do not have any "bald spots" it's just general thinning on the top of my head. My hairline is intact it's just very thin.

How effective will finasteride + minoxidil be in regrowing some of my hair? I am also a prime candidate for hair restoration surgery which I can afford, provided that the finasteride stops any further hair loss.

How effective is a Nioxxin brand hair care regiment?

Thank you

Nioxxin is snake oils

Depends if you respond to treatment or not.