The % numbers

Swoosh-X

Reaction score
He's already getting 70%+ in regular recipient areas, the 40-50% number is for scar areas.

Cooley expects the % for both to rise over time as well.

Reaction score
SWOOSH-Where did you read or hear that from?
I spoke to Dr Cooleys office manager a few days ago and she told me %50 percent for recipeint area thats why im asking where you heard if from. Maybe you should write your response on the other forum about Acell cuase i dont think people know what your refering to.

Swoosh-X

Reaction score
Whoops, sorry this was supposed to go in the Acell/Cooley thread, I guess I hit the wrong button or something.

This is from Cooley himself on the forums:

I wish I had an exact % to give you. My success was much lower in the beginning but has steadily risen. Currently about 75% in a healthy recipient bed, and 40-50% in scar; because we keep refining the technique, I expect these numbers to rise.

Swoosh-X

Reaction score
Another guy on the forums actually has had the plucked procedure done from
Cooley (small test) a couple of months ago and was told 70%+ also.

CCS

Reaction score
I would have them pluck 20 hairs out of my hair line, and implant them nearby in temple region so I could see if they grow back in both places. Only then would let them do thousands. I could see them charging $500 for that, and it would be money well spent rather than taking a big risk.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
I would have them pluck 20 hairs out of my hair line, and implant them nearby in temple region so I could see if they grow back in both places. Only then would let them do thousands. I could see them charging $500 for that, and it would be money well spent rather than taking a big risk.

CCS on your website (myspace) you seemed quite enthusiastic about hair multiplication coming soon; what are your thoughts on it now?