The new HairLossTalk.com orginization method...

20sometingtoo

Established Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan. I used to come here daily and just browse the General Hairloss forum. Now its complicated and though I understand the desire for organization, I must say I don't like it as much as before.

fallicule

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan either but the "See all posts sine you last logged in" pretty much makes up for it, in my opinion.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
20something - thanks for the feedback. We've already heard it. Please try to make the best of it. Remember, its a law of nature: only the species who are able to adapt avoid extinction.

Our daily post count has gone up significantly since the new structure went into place, and people are staying on the forums longer and participating more. So I consider it a positive thing all around.

When you log in either click the "Posts since last logged in" link or go down the main page and look for the orange papers on the left, which tell you there are new posts within each forum.

HairLossTalk.com

Axon

Reaction score
It's like a new pair of underwear - at first it's constrictive, but eventually it becomes a part of you!

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Please note how posting activity has changed over the last month since we instituted the new forum structure roughly mid to end of September.

HairLossTalk.com

chart.jpg