The lions story

G

here we have king of his domain but yet he's losing his mane why? Could it possibly be that he is no longer acceptable, not at all. He just has a tougher time with finding his mate and defending his territorty the ONLY two things that are needed for life> food and water are secondary needs and rendered useless in pure existence.

This last statement can be very intriguing or depressing. Those of you who get depressed put too much value on your pure existence. you create more needes than needed, and that will keep you in your unnatural circle of doom.

ShockWave

Reaction score
Its not our fault, its the society's fault. If getting a job didnt depend on having hair, if most women didnt care if a guy was shinny on top, if people wouldnt make fun of your cue ball for a head, yeah, I wouldnt give a sh*t but thats not how our society perceives people who are bald.

G

hears the difference between society an nature:

in society hairloss and disease have very little degregation twords suceeding at mating.
things that are supposed to be attractive (hair/body odor) now do the exact oppisite, un-attract.

This is the vicious power of a mass group of people like you and me, hence SOCIETY has reversed nature! (lucky for us clean, deseased bald people).

In nature we would all be doomed but that is a good thing.

We can't be having too many lions run around or they would eat everything and eventually kill all life as we know it. this is why hairloss is even a factor.

Gilgamesh

Established Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost said:

welcome to post-modernism my friend

the post modern existential reality that came inevitably as the 'new mytho-religion' (science) replaced the fading one, sublimated it's lack of soul authoritarianism with a dietification of MAN as god

we refer to this as narcissism, but it is no longer a narcissism on some individual micro level of pathology, it is a cultural narcissism

as we pay decoratage to ourselves as the new god in the postmodern era, we make sacrifical purges of our soul to maximum effect (aesthetic obsessions)

a void has been left, and nature HATES A VACUUM

G

Gilgamesh, here is my version of "Pure Existence"...

It was easy,
I started to see
everything and how it
truly was meant to be,
I was sent to the
other side of me
I came back empty,
Simply anothert dream,

Don't you lie to yourself no more
a pure existence is a chance to be free,
Don't you die without a chance, at last
this is the time for you to wake up and dream!

Then the earth said
what the sun said
and the stars and black holes all
agreed with,
That when nature (god)
is a failure,
it's only reletive to the scale
we place her on,

I thought this would compliment what you were talking about. I see it as an existential, post modernism, naturalistic concoction of a now philisophical nothing! When nature is a failure, its only reletive to the scale we place her on.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Paradise Lost, I appreciate you bringing this to the forefront again:) Gilgamesh orignally mentioned this and in an awesome context. He pointed out that the maneless lions actually fared better with the female gender:) But then again, has there ever been a "gay"lion? :wink: