The Koreans are now at it!

F-M-DHT

Reaction score
http://www.jdsjournal.com/article/S0923-1811(10)00272-0/abstract

Not sure if this has been posted up on here yet. sorry if it has.
Basically works with the same principles as aderans, how ever they are using different types of stem cells here to grow DP cells. Worth reading as they might be onto something also. It worked on mice, possibilty that it work on humans!

p.s yet to find full article post it up on here if you can find it.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
after reading all the different research that has been done over the years... I wish I was a mouse.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nohawk said:
after reading all the different research that has been done over the years... I wish I was a mouse.

Funny... :woot: me too. Those bastards always get the good stuff first. :punk:

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
F-M-DHT - what is the name of the study? The link doesn't show the abstract anymore.

F-M-DHT

Reaction score
copy and paste the whole thing (including the "00272-0/abstract" part).
.. hasn't seemed to include the whole link.

oh yeah found another thing where them lucky mice have had a more interesting treatment... from intercytex before they went bust, they only used a basic implantation method, but the principle is similar to what the germans want to achieve ( but the germans will probably have more sucess ).

http://www.futuremedicine.com/doi/full/ ... istoryKey=

And incase the link doesn't work.
Regenerative Medicine
September 2008, Vol. 3, No. 5, Pages 683-692 , DOI 10.2217/17460751.3.5.683
(doi:10.2217/17460751.3.5.683)

Hair morphogenesis in vitro: formation of hair structures suitable for implantation
Jizeng Qiao??, Anya Turetsky??, Paul Kemp?? & Jeff Teumer??†

The results showed that 20% of the artificial follicles planted matured (and that with better methods it could potentially rise to 50-%60%).. in otherwords if the full potential treatment was on the market today, after 2 sessions your pet mouse may no longer be bald!
If it worked at 20% on humans i'd happilly go through as many treaments as necessary! so I hope the prof's lauster and lindner get their funding asap.

another good thing to check out is patents! aderans have a few up (wierd how they didnt go with the proto hair patent with the cell impantation one). Follica have got a new one up if you fancy doing a diy scar your own head and pour chemicals over it. The Germans also have their micro follicle patent posted somewhere.